Eyecare Plus Corrimal provides comprehensive eye testing a short drive from Bulli
We are an independently owned optometry practice, with the experience and expertise to check the eye health of patients of all ages. Our optometrist, Yang Wang is therapeutically qualified and able to diagnose and manage a wide range of eye conditions. With the continuity of care from a dedicated team of certified dispensers, you can be assured that we will look after you and your family in the long term.
Driving instructions from Bulli to Eyecare Plus Corrimal
Going southbound on the Princes Highway, take a left turn at the roundabout into Memorial Drive. Continue for 4km and take a right turn into Railway Street. You will find us on the right hand side next to Surfpit.
Services Offered at Eyecare Plus Corrimal Optometrist
Children’s Vision Exams
- We provide a comprehensive eye test beyond what is screen for by the Steps Preschool Vision Screening done at school.
- We check the clarity, as well as efficiency of a child’s eyes to determine if they require any treatment or glasses.
Adult Eye Exams with retinal photoraphy
- Our optometrist is therapeutically qualified, with a deep knowledge of the management of a wide range of eye conditions
- We provide retinal photography which is stored and linked to our patient database to compare changes over time
Advanced Contact Lens Exams
- Our optometrist has undergone training for advanced contact lens fitting in New Zealand
- We are able to fit complex custom contact lenses to treat diseases that usually perform poorly with glasses. This includes blurry vision as a result of:
- Surgical Complications (Radial Keratotomy, Corneal Grafts, LASIK)
- Corneal Distortion (Keratoconus, Pellucid Marginal Degeneration, Herpes Simplex Keratitis)